Find in this section recipes of classic cocktails revisited with the preparations for mixed rum Délices Métisses, rediscover your favorite cocktails thanks to the 18 recipes of craft mixed rum Délices Métisses.
You can also order a batch of mixed rum preparations and create your own unique cocktails!
Visit our store
This version of the Mojito uses Délices Métisses' sweet mint combawa mixed rum mix, giving it an exotic and refreshing twist. Fresh mint leaves and brown cane sugar add a fresh, sweet note, while sparkling water adds effervescence.
● 5 cl of Délices Métisses combawa sweet mint mixed rum
● 1 glass of sparkling water
● 6 fresh mint leaves
● 1 teaspoon of brown cane sugar
● Crushed ice
● 2 cl of lime juice
● In a cocktail glass, add the mint leaves and cane sugar. Use a masher to crush the mint leaves well to release their aroma.
● Add lime juice and Délices Métisses combava sweet mint mixed rum to the glass.
● Add crushed ice to the top of the glass.
● Top off with sparkling water.
● Stir gently with a cocktail spoon to combine ingredients.
● Garnish with a fresh mint leaf and a lime slice for presentation.
Enjoy this revamped cocktail to enjoy a Mojito with a tropical twist! Cheers!
● 6 cl of Délices Métisses lemon ginger mixed rum
● 1 cl of cane sugar syrup
● In a shaker, pour the lemon ginger mixed rum and the cane sugar syrup.●
● Fill the shaker with ice cubes.
● Shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
● Strain the cocktail into a previously chilled cocktail glass.
● Garnish with a slice of lime, if desired.
Enjoy this revisited Daiquiri with delicious ginger and lemon notes!
Find the preparation for mixed rum ginger lemon in store
The Piña Colada is a national drink of Puerto Rico, invented in 1954. This smooth classic is made with rum, pineapple juice and coconut cream, offering an explosion of tropical flavors.
■ 4 cl of coconut flavored mixed rum mix.
■ 10 cl pineapple juice
■ 6 cl of coconut cream
■ Ice cubes
● In a blender, pour the mixed rum , pineapple juice and ice cubes.
● Blend everything together to obtain a smooth texture.
● Pour in the coconut cream and blend again.
● Pour the Piña Colada into a glass.
● Decorate the glass with a slice of pineapple.
● Enjoy this revamped cocktail to enjoy a Mojito with a tropical twist! Cheers!
Enjoy your preparation revisited by Délices Métisses!
Find the preparation for mixed rum coconut in store